Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm Home

Spent a few hours in the ER to determine that everything is as screwed up as it should be and no more. Chest X-Ray looks good, EKG still ok, pulse rate too high, but not showing heart damage. All good news. Just wish I hadn't wasted the gorgeous afternoon in the ER. But I guess I would have just spent it at home in my own bed and would still be worried about my heart rate. And my Mom can sleep better knowing I am not in congestive heart failure from the chemo.

I am just ready to have some fun times and be done with all this. Sigh. Few more weeks.

5 comments:

Erin Geren said...

You are so close Marsha, and you have hung in there so well. I am amazed at you...well, knowing you, I'm not surprised, but still....the courage and attitude you've shown is increadible. I know through this blog you have informed and affected many.

On a lighter note, I was thinking of a Halloween party just a few years ago at my house where you dressed up as a school girl....wasn't too long after that we heard precious Jackson was on the way! I always get a chuckle thinking about that:).

Erin Geren:) I love my new name!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are only as screwed up as they should be :) The fun times are a'comin.

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog last night when I googled bone pain from Neupagen. I am 37 years old and was recently diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma. I have completed 2 of 17 rounds of chemotherapy and will have surgery approximately around round 5. I also have a 20 month old son. I just wanted you to know what an inspiration I think you are. I wish you the best and I pray that your survivorship will start soon. Continue to kick cancer's ass!!!

Best wishes-
Cindi

Marsha said...

Cindi, I'd love to talk to you about all this fun stuff if you are interested. It sure helps to comisserate and I always need that! Email me at francismarsha@hotmail.com, my junk account, then I can give you my gmail address I use for real people!

Dayna said...

Fun times are on the way! Hang in there you are almost finished!