Thursday, March 05, 2009

What does your kid say about you?

This has been going around facebook and I thought it would be interesting to see how Jackson would answer these questions even if he is a little young at 3 1/2 to understand some of them. It was pretty funny and he had a good time. He wanted more questions about me and then he wanted me to ask him questions about him. Here is some of the responses I got.


1.What is something mom always says to you?
Don’t play with glass things.

2. What makes mom happy?
kisses

3. What makes mom sad?
Hitting


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Silly faces (I rarely make silly faces : )

5. What was your mom like as a child?
(I skipped this one)

6. How old is your mom?
four

7. How tall is your mom?
seven legs high

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
feeding her baby (He means himself. He often asks me, "Mom, do you think I'm your baby boy?")

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Find me! (It is all about him. If he isn't around, obviously I must be looking for him.)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(skipped this one)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Helping her baby clean up

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Opening cars at Target (Is it my fault that effen toy packages are effen impossible to get into without a chainsaw?)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Cook

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Broccoli & cheese (I don't know what he is talking about...)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
ME. (Maybe he thought I meant what is your mom proud of.)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mickey Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Help clean up (Together is a relative term in little boy world. He means I do most of it while attempting to get him to help while he complains, "I'm tired of cleaning up.")

18. How are you and your mom the same?
blank stare

19. How are you and your mom different?
blank stare

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
by giving kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Me (huh? I asked this one twice and got the same answer.)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
my house

Very entertaining conversation. I will have to do this again in six months or a year and see how his answers change. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: