Thursday, February 26, 2009

I survived, pretty much.

Well I made it through the day without eating and made it through the scan. They were running late and I didn't get out of there till 5. Then I ate too much at La Margarita and that combined with the stress of the day has left me feeling pretty awful. I am really beat with a stomach ache. But I am glad it is over. Hopefully I will hear the results on Monday.

David and I were beat last night and went to bed early. Jackson wasn't quite asleep and saw that we went to bed. So of course he had to come into our room to weasel his way into our bed. We heard him coming up the hall, hesitate at the door and slowly open it. Then a voice:

JACKSON: Guys, how is your sleep going?
DAVID: Get back in your bed, Jackson.
JACKSON: I was just checking on you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so freakin' cute! What a boy! Hope you are feeling better this weekend. Wendy Z