Wednesday, September 05, 2007


I have been savoring my recent Awesome Dude Blogger award and trying to decide how best to pass it on. And I have come to realize that the list of blogs that I read is quite limited. I know most of the bloggers personally. Also, there are only one or two examples of the true 'Dude Blogger' - erm, the blogger whose plumbing is different than mine. I also don't want this to become an award given to more than the occasional exceptional female, like my modest self, simply because I don't know a lot of 'dude blogger'

So here is your assignment. Nominate an awesome dude blogger (or two), preferably with outdoor plumbing to keep with the spirit of the guitar-playing-we-gotta-rock, award. Give me a brief description of why this dude is an awesome blogger, along with a linky or web address. This will give me the opportunity to meet new bloggers and add them to my page with a link. So now I'll have even more interesting midnight reading when the prednisone and the twitchies and other chemo ills leave me an insomniac. Incidentally, if you are a blogger and I don't know it, please send me a linky and nominate your own self!

So introduce me to your favorite awesome dude bloggers and I shall bestow upon one worthy dude the coveted award which is awesomeness!

Nominations due in 72 hours -Saturday night.

2 comments:

Ronni said...

http://baboonpirates.blogspot.com/

I have several blogger-dudes in my sidebar. Of crime bloggers, the best by far is Steve Huff. In my humble opinion. I have two crime blogs and a personal blog of his linked at my place. I realize crime blogging isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, if there's a murder case you hear about on the news and want to know more about, his crime blogs are the place to go to find out more. On one, he is the editor, and several others contribute.

If you're a flaming Democrat, Jones Alley Magazine, also in my sidebar, is for you.

If English humour appeals, Martin Watson at One if by Land, Two if by Sea is fun.

Anonymous said...

I found you via Ronni. I wouldn't nominate myself (indoor plumbing) but I would sure invite you to read.

http://thelisalog.blogs.com/the_lisa_log

Or just type The Lisa Life in your search engine.

Martin of One If By Land, Two If By Sea, is my husband.