Friday, November 09, 2007

Nap Trials

It is amazing how easily a day can go south when a two-year-old won't nap. Jackson has been particularly two today. Talked and yelled in his bed from noon till 1:30. Got up for a little while, was obviously tired. So I put him back to cry and yell some more from 2:00 till about 2:30. Then I went in and he wanted his sandals on. And his tow truck and all the blankets on him. Then he said 'night night' and went to sleep. Man. Don't know why he fights it so hard sometimes and heads in without a peep other times.

Makes me tired to deal with him, but all in all I am doing ok. Tired and draggy and cranky. But this chemo round is still a bit easier than the last few. Perhaps because I know it is the last one.

David is coming home from work a bit early, which makes me very happy. He can make the boy happy and ease some of the stress that I have been under today. I just need to relax and let it go. There isn't anything to be stressed about. I am recovering. I have a two-year-old. That equals stress, but really it is not so bad. But I will be glad when David gets home. Meanwhile, Jackson sleeps. And that is a good thing.

No comments: